Today’s bentos both have my home made pasta salad (recipe here) on a bed of chopped romaine in the lower tier with fruits/veggies in the second tier. I’m still on this red food trend. It’s hard to go wrong with brightly colored foods. Also, it seems I had a need to center round things into rectangles today. Not sure why. Perhaps it’s some weird need for order this morning. Sorry for the poor lighting, these were shot after we got to the office (yeah, we work together).
- Bed of chopped romaine topped with pasta salad and cherry tomatoes
- Sliced strawberries
- Peanut butter filled dates again
- Gummi bears (by Edward and Sons and available at Vegan Essentials)
- Bed of chopped romaine topped with pasta salad and a cherry tomato
- Frozen peas and 3 vegan meatballs from Whole Foods
- Under the lid are Gummi feet, yeah, feet because he’s been a stinker this morning!