Ok, I finally got my list together. Here they are:
- Stowell’s Corn, 2 packs of 40 seeds each cuz you need enough for good pollination, Baker Creek 2009.
- Acorn squash, Table Queen, 2 packs of 9 seeds each, supposed to be bush plants but they were pretty large, Baker Creek 2009.
- Butternut squash, Waltham, 2 packs of 6 seeds each, NOT a bush plant, needs lots of room, Baker Creek 2009.
- Tigger melon, 1 pack of 6 seeds, Baker Creek 2010. I bought this year but way more seeds than I have room for.
- Beets, Early wonder, 1 pack of 10 seeds, Botanical Interests 2009. this was all I had left from last year. Decided I hate beets.
- Radishes, Round Black Spanish, 3 packs of 60 seeds each, Livingston Seeds 2009.
- Radishes, Shunkyo which is a red carrot-shaped radish, 8 packs of 60 seeds each, Kitazawa Seed Co 2009. They were good, I just have new ones to try this year.
- Kohlrabi, Early White Vienna, 1 packet of what appears to be about 80 seeds left, that house brand at Home Depot 2009.
- Kohlrabi, Early Purple Vienna, 1 packet of what appears to be about 80 seeds left, Baker Creek 2009.
- Tomato, Keepsake which is suppose to be a keeper in the Fall, 12 seeds left in packet, Reimer Seeds 2009.
- Tomato, Henderson’s Pink Ponderosa, full pack min 25 seeds from Baker Creek 2010, sent with my seed order this year for free.
- Carrot, Atomic Red, 1 packet of what appears to be maybe 150 seeds left, Kitazawa Seed Co. 2009.
- Rutabagas, American Purple Top, 1 packet of maybe 150 seeds left, Baker Creek 2009.
- Kale, Italian Heirloom, 1 packet of about 80 seeds left, Renee’s 2009.
- Scallions, Delicious Duo (red and white), 1 packet of what appears to be about 50 left, Renee’s 2009
March 9, 2010 at 6:53 am
Thanks for Shunkyos! Great to meet you. I need a cheat sheet for names-faces-blogs, though. Too many new faces all at once!