It’s no secret that I’m a huge fan of The Olive Mill in Geneva Illinois. They have the most amazing and affordable balsamic vinegar I’ve had. Love love love it. So when they accidentally shipped me two bottles of chipotle olive oil, I decided I’d give away the second one. After all, I just don’t have room for more than 7 bottles of oil at a time in my 10×10 kitchen.
So, here’s your chance to win a 375ml bottle of @TheOliveMill’s chipotle olive oil!
All you need to do is one or several or all of the following:
- leave a comment on this post describing your idea re: how you’d use a chipotle flavored olive oil (vegan ideas only please). Leave as many different ideas in multiple comments as you’d like. No limit.
- follow @TheOliveMill on Twitter
- follow me @SnarkyVegan on Twitter
My own ideas so far include:
- spread on breadsticks or focaccia
- drizzle on creamed potato soup
- use for sautéing onions or other veggies
- roasted potato fries
- roasted sweet potato fries
- use as oil for making scrambled tofu
- salad dressing with oil, vinegar, garlic, and mustard
I did try is on focaccia bread tonight by brushing the dough before pushing it out flat then sprinkling it with zaatar spices. It was pretty awesome. Spicy but smooth.
So have at it, this contest ends at noon CST (Chicago Standard Time) on Friday the 28th. I’ll use a random number generator to select the winner from the comments and announce at 5pm that day.
Limited to USA residents in the mainland states. Sorry, that’s the limit of my postage budget, poor schmuck that I am.