What does a vegan want for Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries? Other than to not be hassled by drunken meat-eating relatives intent on calling you a hypocrite because you eat seitan which happens to look like chicken?
I thought I’d put together a list of my own vegan desires and that maybe it would help your family come up with gifty ideas for you on your next b-day or whatever. Also, if you see my DH, please tell him about this post. ;-]
A Vegan’s Wish List
- A upright freezer. (birthday coming up in May!! hint hint DH)
- An OXO salad spinner like this one. Got it!
- Florian Pruners – Got Felcos for bday! yay!
Radio Flyer red wagon(for hauling plants and dirt yo!)
The rest is truly wish list, not absolutely critical like the items above. ;-]
- More counter top space in the kitchen, maybe by building a shelf for the microwave? And storage cabinets above the fridge?
My Sweet Vegan Cookbook A bigass crock pot with programmable timers and crock insert for easy cleaning(thank you John!! for giving me your unused bigass crockpot!!) A Breville or a BlendtecSCORE! A cast iron skillet, deep and of regular size, not overly large nor small
- One each of the two pitchers on this page
- Hazelnut extract, I can’t find it anywhere
- Cast iron dutch oven with lid
- Twinkie kit from ebay
- Just about anything from this Etsy seller.
- 2 Cup-a-Cakes
1 To-Go Ware Tiffen with newsprint utensil set
- KitchenAid® Artisan Series Stand Mixer
- An amazing pair of tongs that won’t break